Skin Tightening & Firming
Broadband Light or BBL is a comprehensive phototherapy system that incorporates dual flashlamp technology, interchangeable filters, snap on adapters and a precise thermoelectric cooling system for safe, effective and easy use.
BBL sets new standards for the treatment of skin condition associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. Broadband Light energy can be used to treat age spots, small facial veins, rosacea, solar lentigines, brown spots, poikiloderma, skin laxity, acne, and remove hair. The BBL handpiece is specially designed to include a thermo-electric cooler that is indicated for use in cooling the epidermis at the treatment site prior to, during and after light or laser treatment.
Features of BBL (Broad Band Light)
- Reduce pain during and associated with light treatment
- Reduce discomfort during and associated with light treatment
- Minimize thermal injury, including thermal necrosis, to non-target skin and skin structures during and associated with light treatment, thus reducing possible complications such as scabbing, scarring, hyper-hypopigmentation.
- Allow the use of higher light fluences for light treatments
- Reduce potential side effects of light treatments
For highly curved areas, such as the forehead, chin and cheeks, where maintaining complete contact with the large rectangle crystal is not possible, the BBL’s smaller snap-on adapters allow fuller contact and thus yields better results and minimizes side-effects.
BBL Skin Tyte
Skin Tyte is a state-of-the art fast intense pulsed light non-invasive skin firming treatment. Skin Tyte treatments utilize optimized cut-off filters which emit energy with wavelengths in the visible to infrared spectrum, and provide dermal heating for the purpose of elevating tissue temperature for firmer skin. This proprietary technology is used to selectively heat the water within the dermal collagen matrix.