KOREAN BB THULIUM (KBT / LAVIEEN)
Brightening, Tightening, Skin Texture Improvement
What is Korean BB Thulium (KBT) Laser?
Skin Brightening, Skin Texture Improvement, Pore Size Minimization
- Sub-ablative Laser, 1927nm wavelength, Thulium
- Resurfacing of upper layer of skin, reduction of melanin pigmentation, stimulation of collagen
- For patients who are looking for laser treatments not requiring frequent visits to clinic
to achieve overall skin quality improvement
- Requires 1-2 days downtime
- Eligibility is subject to assessment by doctor
How Much Does Korean BB Thulium (KBT) Laser cost?
Korean BB Thulium (KBT) starts from S$125 Nett/Single session (T&C’s apply)
KOREAN BB THULIUM (KBT)
1927nm Thulium laser utilizes a wavelength which effectively targets the superficial skin layers for faster clearance of pigment lesions and photo damaged skin. This sub-ablative laser is also effective in improving skin elasticity, reducing enlarged pores and fine wrinkles. It can also help to improve on shallower acne scars.
- Fractional laser irradiation
- Pigmentations are broken up into small fragments and absorbed by immune cells
- Collagen formation is stimulated
- Micro-crusts form at the surface of skin
- Skin surface texture is improved
It is recommended to do at least 3 treatments at 4 week intervals to achieve longer lasting results (individual results vary).
Yes, KBT’s wavelength allows it to be an effective treatment for fine wrinkles and enlarged pores.
A topical aesthetic cream is applied prior to treatment to reduce pain during the procedure.
Results can usually be seen 2-3 weeks after treatment (individual results vary).
Your skin will be red and slightly irritable for the next 1-2 days during which it is recommended that you remain at home to avoid UV radiation and outdoor contaminants. Applying sunblock and make-up too early may cause pimples to develop. You may start to apply make-up when fine pinpoint micro-crusting develops 2 – 3 days after treatment. Do not pre-maturely remove the micro-crusts or scarring may develop.