3-in-1 Skin Brightening Programme
What is PRO GLOW?
3-in-1 Skin Programme: for intensive brightening of skin
Pro Glow consists of:
- Clarity Laser Toning: Q-switch laser for pigmentations & uneven skin tone
- Iontophoresis: to brighten pigmentations by product penetration via electric current
- Omega Light: LED Skin Rejuvenation Therapy
Clarity laser toning treatment is aimed at reducing skin pigmentations and improving uneven skin tone. It utilizes Korean Q-switch laser technology (Lutronic SPECTRA XT) that specifically targets the melanin in the skin, “breaking it up” so it can be removed by the body’s natural removal processes.
This all happens without the laser injuring the outer skin layer and surrounding tissues. Therefore, there is minimal pain (no need for numbing cream), no downtime, allowing patients to have a shorter recovery process.
Unlike fractional laser treatments, Clarity laser toning is non-ablative, meaning that it is gentle on the skin and less likely to irritate or leave any redness behind. This makes the procedure suitable for most patients.
The skin acts as a natural barrier towards external substances and thus highly limits the level of absorption of products when applied topically. Iontophoresis uses the ionic charge of certain products to “push” the products deeper into the skin where it can be more effective.
As a result, specific topical agents can penetrate the skin more effectively, allowing for dark pigments to be targeted and broken down.
OMEGA Light Therapy (developed in Korea) utilizes 4 different coloured LED therapy lights to treat different skin conditions. It is safe to do even if you have an active lifestyle with frequent sun exposure. Omega Light can be customized according to your skin condition.
Omega Light Therapy utilizes:
- RED wavelength (640 nm)The Red LED wavelength targets cells beneath the skin’s surface and stimulates the production of new collagen.
- BLUE wavelength (423 nm)The Blue LED wavelength targets the acne bacteria that are one of the causes of skin acne without the use of any harsh products or lasers.
- GREEN wavelength (532 nm)The Green LED wavelength targets the melanocytes (cells that produce melanin or pigmentation in the bottom layer of the epidermis), reducing its production.
- YELLOW wavelength (583 nm)The Yellow LED wavelength targets the blood vessels in the skin helping to reduce redness and sensitivity of the skin.