3-in-1 Skin Programme
What is TRIPLE GLOW?
3-in-1 Skin Programme for brighter and tighter skin
- Clarity Laser Toning: Q-switch laser for pigmentations & uneven skin tone
- Diamond Lift: Stimulates collagen and circulation
- Omega Light: LED Skin Rejuvenation Therapy
Clarity laser toning treatment is aimed at improvement of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone. It utilizes Korean Q-switch laser technology (Lutronic SPECTRA XT) with gently but specifically targets the melanin in the skin, “breaking it up” to be removed by the body’s natural removal processes.
This all happens without the laser injuring the outer skin layer and surrounding tissues therefore there is minimal pain (no need for numbing cream), no downtime and no need to go through a lengthy recovery process.
Utilizing Israel-based VENUS Concept’s Multi-Polar Radio-Frequency Technology – 3D™ MP2 energy -RF energy travels deeper into the skin resulting in collagen stimulation and increased blood circulation resulting in skin tightening and firming. This technology produces a dense, uniform heat matrix, stimulating the body’s natural healing response (including collagen synthesis) with no pain and no downtime.
OMEGA Light Therapy (developed in Korea) utilizes 4 different coloured LED therapy lights to treat different skin conditions. It is safe to do even if you have an active lifestyle with frequent sun exposure. It will be customized according to your skin condition.
- RED wavelength (640 nm)The Red LED wavelength targets cells beneath the skin’s surface and stimulates production of new collagen.
- BLUE wavelength (423 nm)The Blue LED wavelength targets the acne bacteria that are one of the causes of skin acne without any harsh products or lasers.
- GREEN wavelength (532 nm)The Green LED wavelength targets the melanocytes (cells that produce melanin or pigmentation in the bottom layer of the epidermis), reducing its production.
- YELLOW wavelength (583 nm)The Yellow LED wavelength targets the blood vessels in the skin helping to reduce redness and sensitivity of the skin.