VENUS VIVA™ (NANO-FRACTIONAL RF)
Acne Scar Treatment in Singapore
What is VENUS VIVA™ (NANO-FRACTIONAL RF) ?
Improvement of sunken, crater-like acne scars; deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture
- NanoFractional Radio-Frequency (RF)
- Skin remodelling, fibroblast stimulation (collagen rebuilding)
- NOT laser energy, therefore risks of laser technology complications such as darkening of skin are reduced
- Does not require frequent visits to the clinic
- Requires 1-2 days downtime
- Eligibility is subject to assessment by our aesthetic doctor
How Much Does VENUS VIVA™ (NANO-FRACTIONAL RF) cost?
Venus VIVA™ (NANO-FRACTIONAL RF) starts from S$250 Nett/Single session (T&C’s apply)
Contact us for more details on exact prices and packages
VENUS VIVA™ (NANO-FRACTIONAL RF) – Acne Scar Treatment In Singapore
The VIVA™ device is manufactured by Venus Concepts (Israel) and utilizes Nano-Fractional Radio-Frequency (RF) energy delivered to the skin in a unique pattern to minimize discomfort and pain. The NanoFractional RF energy creates small channels in the skin for skin surface remodelling and generates heat deeper in the skin to rebuild collagen by fibroblast stimulation; all resulting in skin tissue remodelling and rejuvenation.
- Minimal downtime (1-2 days) of redness and possible mild swelling
- Very minimal to no “scabbing” as experienced in other fractional lasers
- Minimal pain due to energy distribution (Smartscan™ technology)
- Large spot size , no return pads for more consistent results
- Safe : reduced risk of PIH (Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)
Our signature HIFU treatment is also another effective procedure for skin elasticity improvement. Like Venus Viva™, this skin treatment does not utilize laser energy to rejuvenate skin tissue. Instead concentrated waves of ultrasound are directed into the skin layers, triggering a process called neo-collagenesis which results in tighter and smoother skin. HIFU treatment can also be applied to the face/neck areas, making it a safe and effective skin booster procedure to complement with Venus Viva™.
Treatments must have at least a 4–weeks interval for the skin to heal before repeating the treatment. The number of treatments needed to achieve satisfactory results depends on the skin condition and other factors, varying from patient to patient. After approximately 5 sessions, patients can start to see the results. Subsequently, further discussion can be made with our aesthetic doctor on further treatment options.
Yes, Venus Viva™ is safe. Radio Frequency has been used in medicine for many years and is a proven, safe and effective technology. Compared to conventional CO2 fractional lasers, fractional RF has a shorter recovery and lesser risk of side effects like PIH (darkening of brown spots after the procedure). Our aesthetic doctor will review your medical history and your aesthetic goals to see if the Venus Viva™ treatment is suitable for you.