3-in-1 Skin Hydration
What is AQUA GLOW (AG)?
3-in-1 Skin Programme for cleaner, brighter skin
- HydraFacial: Deep Cleansing, Exfoliation, Extraction, Hydration
- Clarity Laser Toning: Q-switch laser for pigmentations & uneven skin tone
- Omega Light: LED Skin Rejuvenation Therapy
The Hydrafacial Treatment is NOT a facial. HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial serums are made with various ingredients to achieve results to rejuvenate and protect your skin. As the Hydrafacial handpiece passes across the skin surface, patented vortex suction helps to remove dead skin cells accumulating on the surface. It also helps to remove excess sebum, leftover makeup and sunblock in the pores.
By exfoliating dead skin cells, signals are transmitted to the lower layers of the skin which then producing new skin cells which eventually move to the surface.
By removing the dead skin cell layer, serums used in the procedure and subsequent skincare products can be absorbed deeper into the skin for more effectiveness.
The advantages of the HydraFacial treatment :
- Suitable for all types of skin color
- Suitable for an active lifestyle (since not a laser treatment)
- No pain or downtime
- Immediate improvement of skin texture
- Can be done weekly for the initial treatment, then monthly for maintenance
Clarity laser toning treatment is aimed at the improvement of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone. It utilizes Korean Q-switch laser technology (Lutronic SPECTRA XT) that specifically targets the melanin in the skin, “breaking it up” so it can be removed by the body’s natural removal processes.
This all happens without the laser injuring the outer skin layer and surrounding tissue. Therefore, there is minimal pain (no need for numbing cream) and no downtime, allowing patients to have a shorter recovery process.
Unlike fractional lasers, Clarity laser toning is non-ablative, meaning that it is gentle on the skin and less likely to irritate or leave any redness behind. This makes the procedure suitable for most patients.
OMEGA Light Therapy (developed in Korea) utilizes 4 different coloured LED therapy lights to treat different skin conditions. It is safe to do even if you have an active lifestyle with frequent sun exposure. Omega Light can be customised according to your skin condition.
Omega Light Therapy utilizes:
- RED wavelength (640 nm)The Red LED wavelength targets cells beneath the skin’s surface and stimulates the production of new collagen.
- BLUE wavelength (423 nm)The Blue LED wavelength targets the acne bacteria that are one of the causes of skin acne without the use of any any harsh products or lasers.
- GREEN wavelength (532 nm)The Green LED wavelength targets the melanocytes (cells that produce melanin or pigmentation in the bottom layer of the epidermis), reducing its production.
- YELLOW wavelength (583 nm)The Yellow LED wavelength targets the blood vessels in the skin helping to reduce redness and sensitivity of the skin.
Depending on your skincare goals and needs, our aesthetic doctor may recommend other skin rejuvenation treatments to complement the Aqua Glow treatment.
For instance, our HIFU skin tightening treatment is also another effective skin rejuvenation procedure to have. Similar to Omega Light Therapy, HIFU is a non-surgical procedure that aims to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. Being non-invasive, there is no downtime involved and patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately after a session.